1. Provide exact coverage to match occupational exposures. Why?
7. Endorsed our policy to include Defence for all Fines, Penalties and Punitive Damages. Why?
Only EnviroSure will initially defend your environmental business for the advice provided which may result in a fine or penalty being issued (In NSW alone, the maximum fine for an Insured’s first offence is $550,000, VIC: $250,000 and QLD: $750,000). N.B. Should a conviction be successful, due to a wilful and negligent act, up to all court expenses may need to be clawed back.
8. Provide XS Funding. Why?
Because excess payments may not always be affordable at the time that they are called.
9. Utilise insurance contracts to implement and enforce the advocacy of protocols to defend, protect and implement remediation of environment. Why?
We are aware of certain circumstances and events where the public has incurred financial loss, intimidation, personal hardship and cancer as a result of Pollution Exclusions. That is, without cover a SRoH (Significant Risk of Harm) is created.
10. Cover all contracted entities. Why?
To protect our clients from uninsured losses and lift the awareness of the need to insure. Contracted entities themselves need to have their own insurance to protect their “principals’” no claims records.
11. Cover all bodily injury, property damage and loss of use of property. Why?
So that our cover dovetails in with our client’s Public Liability Insurance. And, so that we never experience another “Coramba”.